• Data collection that happens offline or outside of our Website (unless otherwise stated below).
• The data practices of third parties who may interact with our Website.
• Any unauthorized or unofficial integrations that our customers create.
Personal information is any personally identifiable information about an individual such as your name, address, email address, phone number, fax number, birth date, gender etc. Personal information does not include the name, title, business address or telephone number of a business, professional person or an employee of an organization. Non-personal information is information of an anonymous nature such as your IP address, the domain name used to access the Gussi website, the type and version of your browser or operating system. Other information such as demographic statistics of our users, number of visits and average time spent on our site is also considered non-personal information. We in the course of operating our site and providing our services may collect both personal and non-personal information.
Use of Personal Information
We use Personal information for the following purposes:
1. Providing you with the services you have requested from us;
2. Contacting you about changes, enhancements, or similar notices regarding our services;
3. If you indicated you were interested in receiving information from us or our sponsors you may be sent information by email about products, services that may be of interest to you;
4. If you enter a contest or other promotion, we use your personal contact information to administer the contest or promotion including contacting, announcing and promoting the winners;
5. We collect financial information such as your credit card information if you request a service or product from our site and use such financial information is used for the purposes of fulfilling your order;
6. If we have reasonable grounds to believe the information would be useful when investigating a contravention of federal, provincial or foreign law or in order to defend a legal interest;
7. To help us prevent fraud and other crimes and comply with applicable law;
8. To perform research and analysis;
9. For internal business purposes; and
Disclosure Of Personal Information
We will not sell your personal information to any party.
We will only disclose your personal information to third parties:
1. Where you have specifically given your consent to disclose your personal information for a specific purpose;
2. Who are acting as our agents, suppliers or service providers in order to enable us to provide you with the products or services you have ordered. Such agents, suppliers or service providers shall be required to maintain the confidentiality of all of your personal information;
3. As required by law, including by an order of any court, institution or body with authority to compel the production of the personal information or in order to protect or defend a legal interest;
Links To Other Sites
Protecting Your Personal Information
Please note we will retain some personal information in order to preserve records of our commercial relationship with you. Also, certain information may have already been provided to third parties as described above. If you decide at any time you no longer wish to receive any email materials to which you have subscribed, you may choose to unsubscribe to these emails by going to the appropriate page on our Website.
We or our vendors may use a few methods to store or collect Usage Information (“Tracking Technologies”). Tracking Technologies may set and change settings on your Device.
We and our vendors may also use tools like web beacons (“clear gifs”), scripts, and images to help manage site content and usage.
These technologies help us understand the performance and usefulness of content in the Website. We use these insights to improve the content, products or services offered through the Website.
Tracking Technologies used by our service providers are not covered by this policy. We don't have control over them.
We get your consent to our storage and collection Tracking Technologies in a few ways:
FYI: We are not required to get consent for Tracking Technology that's strictly necessary to the Website. For example, using cookies as a way to improve security through fraud prevention.
Our services are operated in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that information we collect, including personal information, will be transferred to, and processed, stored and used in the United States. The data protection laws in the United States may differ from those of the country in which you are located, and your personal information may be subject to access requests from governments, courts, or law enforcement in the United States according to laws of the United States.
If you request a sample product or place an order for products through the Website for delivery outside of the United States, we will forward your request or order to our international distributor for your applicable area or jurisdiction. By submitting any such request or order, you consent to our sharing the details of your request or order with the applicable distributor.
Children and COPPA
We are a general audience service and do not use the Website to knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen (13) that requires parental notice and consent under the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) without such parental consent. In fact, if you are under eighteen (18) years of age, you are not permitted to use the Website and should not send any information about yourself to use through the Website.
In the event that we become aware that we have collected personal information from any child, we will dispose of that information in accordance with COPPA and other applicable laws and regulations. If you are a parent or guardian and you believe that your child under the age of thirteen (13) has provided us with personal information without COPPA-required consent, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, the California Civil Code permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To request a list of the names and address of third parties to whom we disclosed such information during the preceding calendar year along with a list of the categories of information disclosed, please send an email to: email@example.com or write to us at the following address:
Gussi Hair LLC
1128 Royal Palm Beach Blvd
Royal Palm Beach, Florida 33411