Hello, styling superhero! Smooth, straighten, wave, or curl - this flat iron delivers long-lasting one-pass results for all hair types and textures. The ultimate tool to lock in our At-home Keratin Treatment and all your daily styling needs.
All About Your New Mane Squeeze™:
- 1” floating flat curve plates adjust to hair density, providing easy glide for even smoothing.
- Titanium plates ensure uniform temperature while ceramic heater provides consistent heat.
- Fully heats in under 60 seconds.
- Digital interface with temperature control from 330° to 420° in 10° increments for precise heat selection.
- Protective rounded cool touch tip for safe and easy grip.
- 1 hour auto smart shut-off.
- 360° swivel 9ft. professional-grade cord plus hanging loop.
- Dual voltage.
Protective Mat Included:
- Silicone heat-resistant mat protects surfaces & delivers easy storage & portability.
- Ridge design provides non-slip surface & allows for continuous air-flow.
- Built-in hook to secure iron within the mat.
12-Month Warranty: Our 12-month warranty covers a replacement of the iron within the U.S. (Continental U.S., Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico) and Canada only, and only when purchased from the Gussi website and authorized retailers. This warranty covers the iron against defect in material or workmanship for 12 months from the date of purchase. Original proof of purchase required. Apologies, no refunds will be given.
Made in China.
Plug it in & press the round power button to turn on.
Use the + or – buttons next to the power button to adjust temperature to your desired setting. Note the memory function sets initial temperature at 370°. Note: The memory function sets initital temperature to 370°.
Detangle then section dry hair evenly into 1-2" wide sections.
Place hair between titanium plates and clamp together.
Slide iron down the length of hair in a single motion from scalp to ends. For best results, run a comb down the hair ahead of the iron to ensure no knots in the hair.
Continue until all hair is evenly straightened or styled.
Rest iron on heat-resistant protective mat between styling passes to protect your surfaces.
After use - keep it cool for the long haul. Switch off the iron and unplug it. Rest the iron on the heat-resistant mat until it cools down. Clean the cool iron and plates with a damp cloth. Wrap the protective mat around the tip of the iron, using the hook to hold the wrap in place. Store in clean, dry place.
Temperature chart by hair type:
- Fine: 360°-380°F
- Medium: 380°-410°F
- Thick/Coarse: 390°-410°F
- Damaged: 360°-390°F
Grab the Gussi Bundle
for your complete smoothing routine!
Kit + Upkeep Daily Care
$15 OFF + FREE SHIPPING